- What personally identifiable information is collected through the Everybody Grows website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use and Sharing
Everybody Grows is sole owner of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that is voluntarily given to us via contact form, email or other direct contact. Everybody Grows will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
Everybody Grows will use any provided information to respond to inquiries and any forms of contact or interest. Everybody Grows will not share your information with any third party outside of the organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request (e.g. to fulfill an order).
Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contact from Everybody Grows at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data on record for you.
- Have us delete any data on record for you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Everybody Grows takes precautions to protect your information. When sensitive information is submitted to Everybody Grows via our website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g. billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which Everybody Grows store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
The Everybody Grows web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that Everybody Grows is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. Everybody Grows encourages users to be aware when they leave the Everybody Grows site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.